BASIC is almost back to ‘normal’ this year in light of the COVID-19 Pandemic.
Check out UB’s COVID-19 Tracker and Campus cases here
On Campus/In Person Meetings
We will be meeting in person weekly every Monday night at 8:00pm as long as UB is having in-person classes and allowing clubs to meet.
We are meeting in the Student Union (North Campus) Theater (SU 201), inside the Union across from Starbucks. Once in the Union, walk to the stairs on the left, there is a side door entrance to the left of the stairs, or from the top of the stairs, you can enter the theater from the second floor as well.
For up to date information and chats join the GroupMe.
In Person Guidelines
- Masks are encouraged when unable to social distance
- UB Health Access Pass must be shown before entering the room
- Get yours here
- Social Distancing of 6ft will be enforced
- We will need your name/email when you arrive
- Maximum attendance of 50 people
- Small groups of 10 or less for discussions after the messages
Rides to Church
BASIC will offer rides to Love Joy Church and pick up at 9:30am every Sunday morning in front of the Student Union (North Campus). Church starts at 10am and ends at 11:15am. If interested in a ride to Church, please text tom at 585-472-3959.